Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How can I not?

Hooray! I received my Swarovski Christmas Star in the post today!   2011 is a real looker... see?


It's Really Pretty!
I try and collect these every year, i think this is my 4th or 5th star in my collection.  And 2011 is extra special one because its the 20th Swarovski have released their Christmas stars!  Yep started in 1991.  That means somewhere out there is one crazy bored housewife with 20 of these unique sparklers on her tree.  (There must be one!)

But my real reason for this post is that if I walked into a shop and bought this from a sales assistant it would be $130!  People I made a saving of $55AUD!  Seriously. How could I not? Sure I wouldn't have it hanging on my tree on Christmas day 2011, but what equates to the weekly train ticket to work, it doesn't take long for the monkey to decide.

No comments: