Thursday, July 21, 2011

Reply All - It's the fault of the sender

Or maybe not.  But here's my experience.

A fellow colleague noted that when she "reply all" to one of my emails, her email address would always appear along with everyone else in the group.   This would only happen to emails from me.

Turns out that i was using auto complete, and my version of her email address didn't match the server.  To fix this problem I had to delete all my auto complete emails and also for good measure deleted and downloaded a fresh copy of her contact details from the global directory.

Problem solved.

Problem: Reply to All includes myself
Solution: Yell at the sender.


Q: Why am I posting this here?  A Blog about food and useless stuff? 
A: Because I don't want to sign up to another bloody forum.

No comments: