Thursday, July 29, 2010

Claypot Rice - New Recipe, new Delivery

Last night I made claypot rice with Pork Ribs and Black Bean.   It was delicious and we were too hungry to take photos! hehehe! But as I was writing up the recipe to post, I found this REALLY cool flash app! [Door Dee?]


Created by the funky guys at Pilott (ones who make pens) they have method of taking a snapshot of your OWN handwriting, and uploading it as a font!  Then you can type as if you would write!   I think this is great for people who want to create their own recipe cards or a personal note, or even an invite!   It recreates your text as if you were writing it and then saves it to a jpg for you to email it to friends.

I love its personalizing features, you can change draw/erase and even amend the thickness of your symbols.   I'm still practicing!  As you an see its been quite a while since I've put pen to paper! LOL.   But handwriting is personal and I cannot think of a better way of creating a gift of recipe cards to share with a friend or loved one.

No comments: