Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sweetness Patissere

OH MY! This lady produces some Treasures!

She had a stall at the Food for Future Fair in Chippendale which Tina was organising and Lulu and I (& Denzil by coercion) dropped by to help out. Gena runs Sweetness Patissere based in She had for sale, Lime and Lemon, Poppyseed Shortbread and Double Choco-chip Biscuits and English Toffee.

I fell in lust with the lemon lime shortbread. The zesty citrus, gave the buttery shortbread a lightness, and the poppy seeds a new different texture.

Hopefully she does more markets, I don't think I could living that long between shortbread fixes!

More photos from the event can be found here.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Eva,
Gina does a fantastic job doesn't she. If you haven't tried her marshmallows, I can't recomend them enough - but hands off the passionfruit ones :-) I'm not sure exactly when, but I know Gina is developing a commercial kitchen and shop in Epping, till then she's at the Pyrmont markets once a month and a couple of others apparently.