Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ham Tomato and Cheese Scrolls

Ham Tomato and Cheese Scrolls. Mmm. I had one for breakfast, and simply had to make some. This receipe is basically a scone mixture, which is fine for some... But not for me. I have warm hands. and its impossible for me to rub butter into flour without melting it! Enter the food processor - this is a wonderful. not only do you get a great dough, you'll have minimal cleaning!
Roll out the dough into a rectangle (que my Tassie huon pine rolling pin!!!) and smother in tomato paste, lay out the ham, and sprinkle with cheese. Roll up the retangular pizza into a swiss roll, and cut slices and plonk on a baking tray. Bake for 15mins @ 200 degrees and pop into your mouth with a hot coffee as a lovely treat.

Receipe can be found here!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: