Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Singstar - New Volume

Move over Beyonce! Theres no room here for you Madonna! And Britney? Girlfriend stay at home. Because Bollywood has joined the Singstar Family!

I'm not a fan, I do have a horror-fascination (might be something to do with the swirling bright colours)

Anyway the song list is here...

The game has only been released in UK and India, (fancy that...) But the powers of Internet and chips. I got Steph to download it for me, and Ed to burn it to play.

I watched the Vid Clips last night - Hip-shaking, feet stamping, running through lush green fields, rain damped saris, temples, deer and sunlight - all the essential components needed for a Bollywood Fantasy...

Summary: Amusing, punctuated with OMG! and unleashed Laughter...

Afterwards...

Steph: Eva, You are not to pull this out when we have company...
Eva: Aww! Well... Look on the bright side! I didn't ask you to find the Swedish or German Singstar Games
Steph: Oh god...
Ed: Cool! We could have our own Eurovision!
Steph: Ed. Do Not Encourage her.

Addition: I take that back, If you want to buy Singstar Bollywood - go here

No comments: