Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Waste of time?

Whilst in Hong Kong we bought a Logitech Harmony universal remote, definitely something we've been after for quite some time because we're growing remotes at an amazing rate, last count was 6.

When we got home from Hong Kong, I took pains to set it all up, and it was working, okish... but with a new purchase and yet another remote and reconfiguration of our entertainment hub... I had to start again.

So tonight was the night to set it up and get it working

It certainly didn't help with Eva constantly asking if she could use the Wii.

"No! Not yet!" Would be my answer

But after a few hours of frustration and learning how the software interprets some functions, I've now got it doing exactly what I want.

I wandered into the bedroom to find a sulking Eva playing her DS Lite, and let her know that I'd finished.

But the icing on the cake was showing that she could run everything through the U-Remote, and I quote "Ahh definitely worth the wait" was her response.

Now she's happily shooting Eledees

No comments: