Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cupcakes on Pitt

I love this shop, specializing purely in cupcakes* and open early in the morning I bought a few for work - passionfruit, banana and lemon meringue cupcakes.
Today i stopped by before work to grab a savoury muffin, I choose up a pumpkin, fetta, tomato and pesto muffins; one for me and one for the boss (a well fed lion... err boss is nicer than a grumpy hungry one)
But i have to admit that this muffin was DELICIOUS! The fetta added bubbles of saltiness, the tomato giving a bit of tartness, the pesto adding fragrance and flavour but THE BEST BIT! was the pumpkin MMM soft, gooey and sweet, a surprise in the centre of the muffin, just like a Pascall's chocolate ├ęclair (another favourite of mine)

What can i say... I'm a texture girl.

Other reviews
*there are some sausage rolls for those men who JUST CAN'T be seen eating a pink cupcake!

Cupcakes on Pitt
Shop 2, 323 Pitt Street Sydney
Tel: +61 (02) 9264 4644
Company Web

No comments: