Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Steph calling...

A few months ago, I got a new 3G Phone, a Nokia 6280, and for quite some time I've not been able to test out the video phone functionality on it, cause the one person I wanted to test it on, Eva, it just won't connect.

So just fiddling away tonight, I called Andrew, and to my glee, it connected! More amazingly, there was Kathleen freaking out on the other end of the line. Andrew stuck his mug into the shot for a second, mildly interested and went back to what he was doing.

To her credit, Kath wasn't picking her nose, I think was watching TV, but was suitably freaked out by this random act of Tekernology, she took a photo of my image on Andrew's phone with their camera, and no doubt will be blogged sometime soon!

Sorry no photos, but did have some fun working with the zoom, and just generally fooling around.

No comments: