Sunday, July 23, 2006

I wanna dance wif sumbody!

ooh! Its here next Thursday! Singstar Anthems (playlist below) AND their bloody website has nothing about it!!! which goes to show that the world of information is only as up to date as the web master can be bothered with updating.

Playlist

Tracklisting

  • Queen - Radio Ga Ga
  • Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart
  • Take That feat. Lulu - Relight My Fire
  • Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time
  • Steps - Deeper Shade of Blue
  • Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
  • Candi Station - Young Hearts Run Free
  • Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
  • Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour
  • Pussycat Dolls - Don’t Cha
  • Leann Rimes - Can’t Fight the Moonlight
  • Donner Summer - I Feel Love
  • Bucks Fizz - Making Your Mind Up
  • The Weather Girls - It’s Raining Men
  • Ultra Nate - Free
  • Scissor Sisters - Laura
  • Kim Wilde - Kids in America
  • Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
  • Girls Aloud - Biology
  • Charlotte Church - Crazy Chick

1 comment:

Eva said...

I have it and it took me the whole of 20 mins to be bored with it.

I sang Its raining men by The Weather Girls which was fun, then I sang Ultra Nate's You're Free and the music stopped halfway through and i was doing an acapella! I stopped and tried again and this time i had music all the way through.. scary.
And i tried Ive never been to Me, a song rated as one of the top 100 most annoying songs... oh well music to one screeching to another