Sunday, May 07, 2006

That doggie aint mine...

Eva does not have a little dog. In fact I do not own a dog at all. That's not saying I dont want a dog, but current renting restrictions and Steph prevent me from buying that doggie in the window...

Today i recived my 2nd phone call about a missing little dog. The first time a lady called me up on friday morning, asking if a i had lost a little dog. and this time the poor bloke had the animal trapped in his backyard!

Is someone pranking me? or tempting my animal loving nature? Stop it! I want a doggie, a cute little fluff ball with big brown eyes that melt my heart. (Steph! Move aside!) But its someone elses, I'm almost tempted to say "Yes It's mine!" Go around have a look, & if its a sorry looking mutt, take it to the owner at that street address!

There must be a dyslexic person out there misquoting their mobile number as mine.

Not long after a good friend called and I almost answered the phone with a "No I do not own a little dog!"

2 comments:

fazeli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steph said...

fazeli said... Sorry Spammer