Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Free Stuff...

There's nothing I love more than a booth at the train station handing out free stuff!

Usually it's food and the like, last time free stuff was on offer, Mars & Snickers Bars were being handed out to celebrate their re-release in NSW after a couple of months of them being off the shelves.

As I arrived at Town hall Station this morning on my usual route to work via Woolies to buy some liquid wakeup, Origin Energy had setup camp handing out free Energy Saving light globes. It was a bit of a fight to get to the front, but I got my free six pack in a neat little carry case.

This is definitely the single most useful item that's been handed out at Town Hall, but much to my dismay as I got back to my desk, they're all Bayonet globes, all of the ones at home take Screw Cap globes.

Never mind, I'm sure someone out there would like them…

2 comments:

Denzil said...

The freebees at Town Hall Station is something I definitely miss about OZ!!! Hopefully when I'm home I can use it often :D

Eva said...

i got some too!

but i gave them to Shaz. We have enough junk around the house