Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Good news!

After nearly 14 months of working hard, turning up to work when I'm too sick to be there and forsaking any holiday of any theriputic nature, my lovely boss Nicole, pulled me aside last week and asked me a question I never thought I'd hear even though it's been promised for so long...

"We would like to offer you a perminant role, are you interested?"

My reaction was... "Of course! It's been something I've been wanting for over 12 months"

My boss Nicole, I think, was a little taken aback at my rapid response, but yes, I'm a little tired of being a contractor, but am glad finally my hardwork is being recognised.

I called Eva, and she was most happy and not to mention excited for me.

I really enjoy where I'm working, the team is great, I'm learning heaps and my ideas are being listened to, management are great, very open and keen to keep the team informed, and include them in everything.

All I need to do now is to wait for my letter of offer and to see a contract, then it's... umm, Sign on the dotted line.

But till then, Mum's the word :O)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Congratulations! (And tell Eva the tank's looking great!)

Lulu said...

Congrats Steph! Thats great news..glad to hear your hard work is being recognised ;)